- Joined Witten Financial Services in 2017
- Supports our Virtual CFO offering, including financial modeling, analysis, contracts, and payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Texas A&M
- Master of Business Administration degree from University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Engineer-in-Training certification
- Served in United States Marine Corp from 1985-1992 (stationed in Iceland and Uruguay from 1989-1992)
- Martial arts instructor
- Collector of sci-fi and fantasy artwork
Keith Blume joined Witten Financial Services to provide additional support to our business owner clients. He assists Aaron in preparing financial reports, models, and analysis on our clients’ businesses, as well as prepping contracts and administering payroll software.
Keith’s career includes time in the armed forces, as an engineer, and business professional in the games industry. In addition to his work at Witten Financial Services, Keith also manages independent publishing company L4 Studios.
In his personal life, Keith is a fitness enthusiast and both trains and instructs others in martial arts. He lives in Chicago and collects sci-fi and fantasy artwork.